Structural Concrete Expertise
OR CONCRETE offers professional structural concrete services performed by trained and experienced personnel with 20 years in the industry. Services within this category range from hillside foundations for custom-build homes consisting of various height retaining walls and complexity, to commercial concrete slabs.
Sustainability and the Environment
- Structural Concrete is durable—its lifespan is actually two or three times longer than other common building materials.
- One of the main raw ingredients in concrete is limestone, which is the most abundant mineral on Earth.
- Concrete is great at absorbing and retaining heat, which means it will increase energy efficiency of a building and reduce HVAC expenses.
- Its reflective properties will decrease air-conditioning costs in the hot summer months.
- Concrete produces little waste as it can be produced in batches specific to project needs.